Do you love a romantic sleepover as much as I do? There is something naughty about throwing panties and a toothbrush into an overnight bag. Romantic sleep overs are not limited to the singles. Married couples can–and should–definitely have romantic sleepovers. When you are married its called a getaway. Even if it is visiting the family for the holidays, you can still turn this into a romantic moment. I make it a rule keep a bag in my car packed, because you never know when a romantic moment may lead to an overnight stay;) This bag is called my “Naughty” bag.
I call it the “Naughty” bag, because it is filled with everything needed to make any night or day adventurous or romantic. The contents of this bag should have the ability to keep him guessing, which is the key element in seduction. You are only as romantic, as your last romantic gesture! Here’s what lives in my bag ready for a road trip, lunch time fun, or just a night without the kids.
♥Lip gloss-lips must always be supple and kissable at all times.
♥Mints-Keep it fresh! Also, a great treat during oral pleasure.
♥Condoms-Because a Sex Kitten knows that safety comes first.
♥Thongs-Sexy under any outfit. Oh and keep disposables on hand in Case of Emergency.
♥Heels-4 inches or more make you look larger than life, giving you long legs and a nice butt.
♥T-shirt & scissors-Be prepared to make an outfit at a moments notice.
♥Baby wipes- Easy before/after sex clean up and makeup remover.
♥Candles/Incense & matches-Always set the mood. We all look great by the glow of candlelight.
♥Baby oil/lotion-After shower, give your skin life with a little shine!
♥Sex toys/Lube-Threesome is now an option. Maybe you need a little time for self discovery. Or just play.
♥Cuffs, Ribbon-No matter how you tie it, it’s always more fun without hands!
♥Blindfold/scarf-Remove the sight to heighten the senses. Add some Aphrodisiacs…enough said.
♥Lingerie-Every woman needs pretty things, nothing makes you feel more feminine.
♥Wigs-Give him a new girl, every now and then. The ultimate love affair is with you.
♥Romantic music-Make a list for cuddle time, lovemaking, travel, etc. Memories for a lifetime.
♥Camera-Capture the moment. Before, After, During. His private collection.
♥Paper and Pen-Leave him sweet and sexy notes. Send a postcard/love letter to him from your time together.
♥Perfume-Entice him with your lovely scent. Don’t over spray. Add a little to that love letter.
♥Makeup/Nail polish-Just in case a touch up is needed! Beauty is apart of sexy.
♥1001 Ways to Be Romantic,J. P. Godek-Need a little planning something quick…hundreds of ideas.
♥Champagne or Cocktails-Serve up sexy drinks, sit back, and relax. Drink Responsibly!
♥Massage oil-Take away the stress with a little rub down a la nude.
♥Bubble Bath/Sea Sponge-Bathe together as a way to cleanse and connect. Make this a ritual.
♥Personal toiletries- A sexy is always prepared! Never know where adventure will lead.
Don’t forget an outfit and shoes to go home. What do you put in your Naughty bag?
School of Seduction is the last stop for Brides-to-be before the Big Day. We get our Brides-to-be off to a good start with a variety of seduction, striptease, and bedroom technique classes to keep her husband happy for many years to come. Our Bachelorette parties are fun and educational. To book your party class, click the Party Class tab above.
It’s that time of year already. . .the season for mistletoe. You know that cute little piece of greenery, with the little white berries dangling from it. For centuries the mistletoe has hung above doorways and ceilings during the Christmas holiday. Just waiting for an unsuspecting lady to get caught under it, making her fair game for a smooch fest from any man catching her. Sounds real romantic to me–if he was the object of my affection–but some stranger leaning in with a pucker, no. He would get a kiss in the eye from my fist. Hey, I’m just saying. So, to save some faces I will plan my own kissing games, to keep the kisses flowing though out the Holiday season. So let’s take a moment to brush up on our kissing game.
1. Red Light Special- When driving around town, steal kisses at every stop light. So, take the long way home.
2. Candid Kissing- Kiss in front of the camera in elevators or when standing near an ATM. Someones’ always watching.
3. Wet Kisses- Grab your rain boots and lover. Enjoy the moment by splashing in puddles and kissing until you are soaked. Kissing in the rain. . .romantic.
4. Sundae Smooches- Drag your lover into the kitchen, make a sexy lip sundae with sprinkles, whip cream, chocolate, and a cherry to top it off right. Take your time licking away the toppings! Relish in the sweet kisses that will follow.
5. Ice Kiss- While French kissing, pass a small piece of ice between your mouths. Brrrr!
6. French Kiss- Lean together into a simple kiss, open your mouths and touch tongues lightly. Enjoy the feeling of your tongues moving against each other. Important point – do not move too deeply into your partner’s mouth.
7. POST-IT Kiss- Use Post-It notes to make a trail through your house that leads to your lips. Use your sexiest red lipstick to leave your kisses on each note with an arrow pointing to the next note. You, of course, are at the end of the trail with a Post-It note over your lips that says, “LIFT FOR KISS.”
8. Nip Kiss- Instead of kissing with your lips, lean in close and gently bite your date’s lower lip, being very careful not to bite too hard.
9. Breakfast in Bed Kisses- Sneak out of bed to make your love a special breakfast. Use fruit and othe items you can easily feed your love. Kiss between bites.
10. Chocolate Kisses- Buy a bag of chocolate kisses. Remove all the “Kiss” flags, put them in a mini box with the note “REDEEMABLE ANYTIME!”
11. Upside-Down Kiss (Spiderman Kiss)- Have your partner lie on their back or sit in a chair and lean their head back. Lean over and give them a kiss with your heads pointed the opposite direction (noses near each other’s chins).
12. Butterfly Kiss- Get close to your partner and flutter your eyelids against their cheek, neck, lips, or nose.
13. Mystery Kiss- Head to the local supermarket or candy shop and each pick out a bunch of flavors you like – this could be things like root beer barrels, toffee, grapes, strawberries, etc. (Jelly Belly’s work well). Don’t show each other what you bought. Take turns closing your eyes while your partner eats a bite and then gives you a French kiss. See if you can guess the flavor!
14. Tease Kiss- Lean in until your lips barely graze each other’s and pull back slightly. Do this a few times, enjoying the feeling of your partner’s breath, before kissing.
15. PDA Kiss- With a note or phone call, tell your love to meet you at a certain place and time (e.g. park bench, street corner, ice cream stand) for a present. When your love arrives, have a bow stuck to your lips.
16. Goodbye Kiss- Send off your love in the morning with a quick kiss. As your love turns to leave, pull him or her back for a second, more passionate kiss.
17. Ear Kiss- Whisper to your love how special he or she is to you, and then seal your message with an ear kiss!
18. Hickey- Gently, but firmly suck on your partner’s skin until the area is pink or red. It may be best to do this in an area that can be covered by clothes.
19. Shocking Kiss– Shuffle around the carpet until you build up an electric charge, lean in close until only your lips meet and give off a spark.
20. Kiss on the Hand-Take your partner’s hand and give it a light kiss on the top or palm.
Happy Holidays! Eat. Drink. Kiss!
Ginger is our aphrodisiac of the day, because of it’s scent and ability to stimulate the circulatory system. The holidays are drenched with all sorts of ginger infused goodies, so here’s a decadent spin on the hot chocolate. This recipe is perfect for sharing with your special someone cuddled up in front of the fireplace. Enjoy! Smooches, Harley
Gingery Hot Cocoa (serves 2)
2 cups Milk
1/2-inch peeled, fresh ginger, sliced
4 teaspoons sugar
4 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
4 teaspoons water
1. In a small saucepan, heat the milk and ginger over medium heat until scalding, about 4 minutes.
2. While the milk is warming, put the sugar and cocoa powder into a bowl.
3. Add the water to the cocoa powder and sugar and stir to make a paste.
4. Remove ginger from the warmed milk with a slotted spoon.
5. Add the chocolate mixture to the milk and whisk until frothy.
6. Pour the hot chocolate into two mugs.
7. Sprinkle the top with some ground ginger for extra bite.
I am excited to be in our 3rd week of the Alter Ego Class Series in Columbus, Georgia. I have the pleasure of working with 14 diverse women. They are resilient, bold, and beautiful, and I look forward to the many lessons they will afford me, as their instructor. Now that I am single, some days I feel as though I am the student–having to reinvent my sexy, and return to the world of dating. Which by the way is never easy, but definitely can be fun if done with an open mind. When starting over it seems hard to be optimistic that you will not have to face the same pains in a new relationship. I understand we have to embrace the lessons learned from relationships past, but not to the point of carrying that hurt into the future. Although, I learned the hard way, that you ALWAYS put ME before WE! And, yes I have always known this little lesson, but even the best of us, loose ourselves in others. Does this make you weak? Never, it only makes you stronger! So, as I embark upon this adventure of making over Me, these are the Rules I will play by:
Have you ever become so absorbed with your lover, family, or friend, that you lost sight of who you were? How did you get your sexy back?