Hello Bachelorette Season 2016! We are excited about our new “Blow Him Away” party package. This party class is the perfect add-on to your Bachelorette night or weekend plans. You will learn hand/mouth techniques, tricks, and tips–like “cheeking”. Get your bridal team together and add this naughty class to the agenda. This 90 minutes package includes our Signature BJ Class, plus supplies. You just add booze, and Bam!! Bachelorette fun, that will send your Bride on her honeymoon with a few new tricks.
To book your Bestie’s Bachelorette party, email us at email@example.com or call 404-941-4324.
This we are wigging out!!! I love to wear wigs, they are apart of my alter ego. The wig I wore to this bachelorette party, name is Sierra. I have at least 10 of them😹 . I love her so much. She is low maintenance and wild. Here is a few tips for choosing the right wig for you.
1. Find a local store that has nice clean wig displays. You can not try on a raggedy wig and get the full effect. The wigs should be close to perfect condition.
2. Make up your face. This will help you to make a better decision, because will feel pretty. Plus, you can see what the complete look will be.
3. Take a friend, who is honest. Good friends don’t let friends buy an ugly wig. They can’t be returned. Take your time and have fun.
4. Take a few hairstyles you are loving from magazines or make a Pinterest board on the subject. That way you have a few looks to try on first and see where they leas you.
5. Remember, you can always restyle or have a stylist shorten, shape, and style your new wig.
6. Lastly all wigs are not made for you or anyone. You have to figure out what styles work for you. I personally go big or I go home.
I hope these tips will help you find a new wig to revamp you look.
Tomorrow we will discuss ways a wig can boost your confidence and add to your “alter ego’s” persona.
Email any questions you may have about wigs.